Friday, July 13, 2018

Weekend Reading 7.13

 photo IMG_3464 small_zpsrcbjexjw.jpg

Happy Friday! How did we get here already? I'm talking Friday... but also mid-July. Crazy. The weather here has been so incredibly gorgeous, exactly what we missed about New England when we lived in Philly. After a hot and humid week last week we're back to somewhat cooler temps and, more importantly, zero humidity - absolute heaven (have we come to this already? Talking about the weather? Now you know what it's like to be at a party with me – excitement central over here). ANYWAY, we're looking forward to spending some quality time with friends this weekend and planning on jumping into the ocean at some point – because it's that time of year (the time of year that makes you completely forget about January) and I'm so damn happy about it.

Hope it's a fun one, friends. xo

ICYMI – Vintage gingham dresses and how to wear a wrap dress

Because change is good and I'm trying to embrace it – I chopped about 8" off my hair last week and am now on the hunt for cute hair accessories

Everything you need to know about dry brushing

Our plant collection is growing and I've been looking for more hanging planters like this one – surprisingly hard to find! (love this option too)

Love this cute DIY market tote idea

I've been seeing these graphic bags everywhere lately and I'm kind of into them? Love that geometric version.

Definitely making these candles for my patio - goodbye bugs!

Ordered my favorite sandals in this color this week and LOVE THEM

In defense of the cruise (NYT)

This vintage kilim bag would be great for a weekend away

Do you listen to storycorps? I always look forward to it on Friday's and loved this one

Never met a badass black boot I didn't love – including these

Word on the street is that Prime day is coming! I'm finally taking the plunge and buying this (I've been selling my clothes on Poshmark to save up for it)

This pretty robe would be gorgeous for around the house or layered over a tank with vintage jeans

How pretty is this simple summer look on Tieka?

The best thing about summer? One piece dressing

I've love to layer this blanket at the end of our bed - so pretty

 photo IMG_3463 small_zpsz16ovkqe.jpg