Friday, July 20, 2018

Weekend Reading 7.20

 photo IMG_3939_zpsqiinpqnn.jpg

Happy weekend! What do you have planned? Chris and I are headed to the mid-coast for some hiking and maybe a dip in the ocean. I'm excited to get out of town, even though we both spent a solid amount of time out of town working this week. Summer is in full swing here and it's been glorious – so I'm ready to get outside and tune out for a bit. Hope yours is a good one, friends xo

This is making the rounds but worth considering: The JOY of missing out

This vintage basket set would look great on a wall

The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is ON - I want this dress, these mules and these cute sneakers (the skincare section is pretty dope too)

I want to eat this

How cool is the combo of plaid & floral? Def. adding to my inspiration for fall

A particularly good piece of relationship advice

Free People is having a major sale-on-sale right now with an extra 50% off sale prices - love this classic top and this cute set

These handmade planters are beautiful

Loving the cozy pieces from this cool French brand

How to do beach food right

Obsessed with this handmade pottery, especially this bowl and this mug

How pretty is this vintage-inspired floral dress? Perfect for a bridal shower (or you know, a Thursday night)

I've heard so much about this book - officially on my list

Always on the search for cute bags - love these bright options

All the uneaten food on the Bachelorette so far (a modern tragedy)

Because cats: a reusable lint roller!

Love this bright vintage kilim bag