Saturday, April 18, 2020

Weekend Reading 4.18


Suddenly it's Saturday. I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling this, but the days of the week are starting to lose meaning. Like everyone else, I'm missing a lot right now, but also so thankful that Chris and I have been healthy and safe. I wish I had something more exciting to report from the past few days, but our activities have likely been much the same as everyone else's: watching a lot of Netflix, Hulu & Prime (I watched both season's of Fleabag this week, and also Blow the Man Down, which is set in Maine and fairly dark, but good. Also Hunters), cooking, baking, working on small projects here and there, and doing lots of reading (about halfway through this book and really enjoying it). Hope you're hanging in there too. xoxo

Shared some thoughts on Thinx this week on IG – remember you can save $10 off your first order if you shop through my profile!

Sephora's Beauty Insider sale is on! Here's what's in my cart: this clean beauty AHA serum (so good), this glowy serum/spf combo foundation (my absolute favorite), this luminizing sunscreen (I've head amazing things), and this body serum (sounds so nice for summer)

As we move into week... week whatever of social distancing, this is important to keep in mind: social distancing is a recipe for depression

I'm so excited for warm weather, if only to wear something other than leggings & sweatshirts right now (jeans are out of the question). A few affordable favorites: this striped mini shift dress, this romantic white midi dress, this pretty gingham dress (40% off with code APRIL)

The most anticipated books of summer 2020

If you're missing a good cappuccino or latte: this top-rated coffee machine is 50% off!

Eyeing up sneakers per usual and I'm very tempted by these classics to wear with voluminous dresses (size down). Also these are giving me major nostalgia

How to check out e-books from the library

How cute are these handmade beaded fruit earrings? Love these double cherries and these tangerines, too

If you're missing brunch: 4 decadent brunch recipes to make at home