Saturday, December 7, 2019

Weekend Reading 12/7



Happy weekend – and happy December! We have some snow on the ground and it's really feeling like the holidays around here. We're headed to a cookie party tonight so I'm spending the day baking with my mom – and maybe walking downtown to do some holiday shopping – and tomorrow I'm hoping to spend the day outside. This is that magical time of the year when winter still feels novel – so I'm trying to take advantage as much as I can. Hope you have something fun planned! xo

FYI: The Shopbop sale was extended for sale items! Use the code 'JOY19' for an extra 10% off sale items.

If you're looking for the perfect stocking stuffer, OGEE is offering a free beauty bag + sculpted lip oil (my favorite) with any order of $95! I also LOVE the cleansing oil. Use my code 'JulieLovesOgee' for 15% off

Have you seen the Peloton ad everyone's been talking about? It's very, very cringy if fr any other reason that this woman seems so meek – personal opinion

December wishlist: A go-with-everything bag (love those snakeskin pieces!), a new extra warm jacket (that cinnamon color!) and some cozy winter boots (my entire family swears by the Joan of Arctic boots), and a pretty headband for this week's work holiday party

I bought these jeans during Black Friday weekend and LOVE THEM. I'm planning on purchasing the lighter wash next.

Love this holiday movie thread – what's your favorite movie to watch for the holidays?

This sequin skirt would be so pretty for the holidays or New Year's Eve – or just everyday styled with a cozy sweater and boots

The false promise of morning routines – I LOVE this and this it's an important read. Also my mornings are always filled with anxiety.

Do you make treats for the holidays? We always do but I have no idea what we're making this year – here's 30 ideas for holiday cookies

Guys, RuPaul has a candle and I thought you should know

Easy vegan eggnog. Yes. Please.

Wow, wow, wow... these stained glass table lamps would be a gorgeous gift – for yourself or someone you really love

Some great ideas from Joanna for gifts to give yourself this year (hint: none of them are really "things")

These cat stickers are so cute

And speaking of cats, Alyssa Mastromonaco on her love for cats (she gets it)

Gah these big chunky sweaters look so cozy!