Sunday, July 14, 2019

Weekend Reading 7.14



Happy weekend! After a week of crazy early mornings and not enough sleep I spent this weekend getting back to my baseline. For me that meant sleeping a sufficient number of hours (and not forcing myself to wake up early even when I know I need more sleep), spending some quality time with Zephyr, eating food that fuels me, and getting outdoors. And vacuuming, because damn. Summer always seems to be such a whirlwind, doesn't it? Hope your weekend was a good one! Sharing some links below for you:

XO

Are we connected on Instagram yet? I share much more frequently over there and recently shared a bit about this week's work trip to a gorgeous spot in New Hampshire.

If you're looking for some new gym or active clothes: Outdoor Voices is having a major sale! I bought these leggings and have my eye on these

YUM - I might make these keto magic bars this weekend (I'm not keto but I try to keep my treats low-carb)

I've been on the hunt for the perfect pair of summer sandals lately and love these mixed print options (the snake print!). Perfect with a pair of statement shorts and a straw bag.

Love this primer for shopping better online. I used the size-up trick for this skirt off Poshmark.

Megan Rapinoe for president. Love her.

How beautiful are these candlesThis one sounds lovely and those containers would make perfect pots for plants.

I just started this book and it's brought me back to the late '90s and pop-punk and my old Toyota. Highly recommended. This is next on my list.

6 Women on the decision to not have children

10 Apps to help you gain financial literacy and manage your money

This healthy orange julius protein smoothie sounds so good (if you're interested in trying Thrive Market use this code for 25% off your first order!)

Really into these customizable hair clips (i want one that says "CATS")

The best books of summer 2019, statistically speaking.

I've been using this natural self-tanner religiously this summer and swear by it for the perfect glow.

Just a heads up: I updated my Shop My Closet page