Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Long Weekend Reading + 4th of July Sales


Happy 4th! How are you celebrating? (If you celebrate...) I'm off to go paddle boarding through the Scarborough marsh and I can't wait. I haven't taken my board out at all yet and the weather looks like it's going to be perfection. However you spend the day, I hope it's fun and safe. Sharing a few good links + 4th of July sale info for you below:

ICYMI: One of my favorite super simple summer outfits

The best 4th of July sales:

Take an extra 50% off Anthropologie sale items (love this)

Take 25% off summer styles from Madewell

Save an extra 15% off sale items from Mango – obsessed with this shell necklace

Sale items from M.Gemi are up to 65% off - love these espadrilles

Ulta is taking up to 50% off sale items

Choose what you pay from Everlane

It's officially officially summer, which means summer dressing! Love these sweet, breezy pieces (that white set with the buttons!). I've also been on the hunt for the perfect pair of strappy sandals and a great beach bag.

Why is this so funny?

Just started using this body oil spray and it's so lovely

You guys - teens are writing about YouTube drama for their exams. What is happening.

I've had this song on repeat lately - and the video is pretty spectacular

The morning routines of 5 successful people – attempted.

Blueberry pecan galette... yes please