Monday, May 27, 2019

Long Weekend Reading 5.27



I hope you're having a great holiday weekend so far - what are you up to? I got out of town for a couple of days - much needed after the past few weeks of marathon hours at work. Both my and Chris's schedules have been crazy lately and we've worked through the past few weekends, so it was especially nice to step away from everything for, like, a minute even though I was still tied to work via my phone (a sad truth of life lately – larger post to come on this topic). I was happy to return to some warmer weather in Portland last night, though, along with returning to a very happy cat. I hope you have something fun and/or relaxing planned xo

A few good Memorial Day sales:

- Save up to 60% off J.Crew! I have my eye on these chic and simple slides and this perfect gingham jumpsuit (and of course I'm stocking up on their swimsuits)

- Nordstrom is having a major sale (love this under $50 polka dot dress

- Shopbop is having a big sale. (this cute heart bag!) Plus, save 25% off sunglasses with code SOBRIGHT (love these)

- THINX is having a huge and super rare sale - save 30%! I'm finally taking the plunge and trying them out.

I'm really into these new sandals from Everlane (green!)

63 Memorial Day Desserts because summer (blueberry pie!)


10 books to read this summer

So helpful - what you need to know about personalized supplement prescriptions 

3D printed paintings let the blind 'see' art for the first time

Would you leave your life behind for a house you saw on Instagram?