Saturday, October 13, 2018

Weekend Reading 10.13


Saturday night! Already! how did that happen? I spent this past week feeling super dialed in, so I took advantage of the focus to get myself back on track a bit. I successfully worked out in the mornings (life changing!), rediscovered my love for bulletproof-style coffee with some Lions Mane thrown in (actually maintaining focus for more than 5 minutes!), and even made time to get together with a new friend for drinks and had an impromptu date with Chris (a social life? What is this?), it was a good week and I needed it. Unfortunately, Zephyr didn't have the best week and ended up at the vet on Friday evening. He's OK, but we've been instructed to not let him jump on things (good luck to us), so this weekend he's taking it easy and we're going hiking. Last weekend we did an easy coastal hike but this time around we're headed into the mountains for something bugger - I can't wait! Hope you have something fun planned too! xo

This vintage candelabra would be perfect for a Halloween entryway!

My favorite boots for fall and winter - such a nice change of pace from heavy winter boots but still sensible (love these too)

Golden milk cake? Yes please!

How intensely beautiful is this handmade crystal ring dish? Can't get enough of those colors

OK, I'm convinced... I think I need corduroys. This color and shape feels so fresh but still vintage-inspired.

Isn't this vintage fringed leather bag gorgeous? Love the embossing!

How to have a seasonal mini-retreat. Sounds pretty fantastic to me and now this book is on my to-read list

It's happened, I'm into belt bags. Love these chic sling bag options, and this handmade number, and this one too

I've been getting back into Pinterest lately - I mean, how pretty is this shelving situation?

I finished The Book of Essie this week (record time) and really enjoyed it - have you read it? It's new and very relevant to current events.

Really digging this pretty striped sweater - those colors!

A very bad habit we all need to break (guilty, but working on it)

Holy shit. I want to eat these

I just finished the series Atypical on Netflix and it was fantastic. As someone who grew up with a sibling with autism, I thought it was interesting to see a version of the family dynamic represented on TV. Have you watched it?

This Halloween costume made me laugh

Oh I think I need this cozy cardigan coat! Plus it's 30% off this weekend!