Tuesday, October 16, 2018

My Favorite Under $200 Patterned Boots for Fall



I'm calling it... snake print is a neutral. After spending all summer in my favorite Birkenstocks and sneakers, I'm so excited that boot weather is finally here. As much as I love the get-up-and-go nature of summer, I always look forward to the outfit options that fall brings forth – and of course, shopping for it all. This year, I'm especially enamored with adding printed boots and booties as the finishing touch on an otherwise simple look of a cozy sweater and classic coat. These snake print boots have become a staple in my wardrobe in the short time I've had them and I'm looking forward to wearing them all season long and straight into winter (just add some thick socks - these are my faves for under boots - or plush tights like these). Below I'm sharing a few more favorites because winter is long (at least in Maine) so why not have some fun?


In this outfit: Vintage thrifted coat, & Other Stories Sweater, Reformation jeans, vintage earrings