Friday, October 26, 2018

Weekend Reading 10.26


Happy Friday! That exclamation point is coming off as a little faux-happiness right now - I've been fighting off whatever cold Chris came down with last weekend all week, and I woke up today feeling pretty awful. Which stinks because it's the nicest day of the week. So I'm trying to take it easy – trying being the operative word. This weekend looks like rain, perfect for staying in and trying to nap. Hope yours is a good one!


ICYMI: Tips for thrifting for fall and winter

Are you looking for the perfect vintage dress for fall? Because this is it.

A simple and healthier Halloween cocktail 

Loving this vintage brass lamp 

Brownies with pumpkin frosting? YES. PLEASE.

Just ordered this cute bum bag - so handy for the gym and running around town!

How to stay focused

Heads up! 40% off at J.Crew - wouldn't this velvet top be perfect for the holidays?

Love this fall look from Tieka

Wayfair is having a big pre-holiday sale! eyeing this linen duvet cover...

OK I want this sweater in every color

Really enjoyed this post about social media and where to draw the line

Ugh this teddy coat looks so cozy (this one too!)

The most beautiful independent stores in every state? Have you been to any? I was surprised that I have: Zeb's in New Hampshire is right near where I grew up!

Have you checked out Everlane's new outerwear? I love this jacket

Crafts for the holidays to start now