Friday, June 15, 2018

Weekend Reading 6.15

 photo IMG_2310_zpsx6qx8g8j.jpg

Happy Friday! What a week. I'm feeling the kind of tired that you don't quite realize you're feeling until you sit down and your entire body just sort of... falls asleep. I have no excuse except for the fact that the past two days I've been working out in the morning. It's a concerted effort to change a habit of evening workouts that are often canceled by me due to mood or otherwise talking myself out of it. I've known for a long time that I'd be better off exercising as soon as I woke up, but like a lot of things, was a champ at talking myself out of it. I'm happy to say I've managed two days... we'll see about tomorrow because tonight a friend comes into town and I'm so excited to catch up with her. Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful and summery, so I'm hoping to hit up the farmers' market and maybe get out to a beach. Sunday I'm hoping to hit up some flea markets and maybe get out for an easy hike somewhere. What do you have planned?? Have a good one whatever it is!

How you can fight #45's family separation policy according to experts

Found: the most perfect vintage fringe suede jacket

Solid career advice: What the fuck are you doing?

Anthropologie is having a big home sale and I've got my eye on these cool pillows

Hot damn: blackberry icebox cake

J.Crew is having a major sale today too - love this red wrap mini dress and these adorable fruit-covered espadrilles

An actual healthy unicorn smoothie. Really.

Really wanting to read this book on building meaningful friendships

We need more 'bad boys' like Anthony Bourdain (Loved this piece too)

Take 40% off everything at LOFT - love this simple cross-body bag

One of the most compelling pieces I read this week: Teaching my body a new language at 29

The most perfect vintage throw rug

Because Rihanna: "There's a difference between self-acceptance and self love"

The cutest DIY rainbow cookies.

Loving the tropical print on this cute dress - perfect for a summer party

Image above via my LiketoKnow.it page