Friday, February 28, 2020

Weekend Reading 2.28



Happy weekend! I'm going to be real with you – I'm a big ball of anxious, stressed out energy right now. Very tired, equally frazzled, trying to figure out how to maximize my time at home this weekend while I have a work event smack in the middle. It's been one of those weeks – it didn't go well, and all I want is some uninterrupted alone time. Hope your week was better than mine – and that you have a fun weekend planned! xo

Ogee is having a big anniversary sale! Save 20% off sitewide! A few of my favorites: the Cleansing Oil (seriously SO GOOD), the Sculpted Lip Oil in clear and Gardenia, and the Jojoba Glow Face Oil (I mix with a vitamin C powder to make a scrub)

Topical: How to wash your hands (see also, I can't stop touching my damn face)

So excited about the new United By Blue fanny packs! So cute, so handy - and 15% off with the code 'orchidgrey15'

My absolute favorite workout leggings come in fun new colorways – they seriously don't budge (also love the new St. Vincent collection)

How are we feeling about the return of the flare jean? I think I can get behind this minimal style from Everlane

Doja Cat's new video: a tribute to TRL (I can get behind this)

I got a second hole pierced in my ears last week and can't wait for it to heal so I can wear little hoops like these and these – so pretty paired with something like this

On being a "good girl" - important

Amazing news: Scotland is poised to become the first country to make period products free

One bed, two blankets - possibly the secret to getting a good night's sleep with a partner?

I received a sample of this fragrance in an order this week (got this, this and this) and it smells so good - fresh but not fake and just a touch masculine