Monday, December 23, 2019

Weekend Reading 12.22


Happy Sunday! This weekend FLEW by and I really can't believe that Christmas is just a couple of days away – I'm not ready, but I'm long past the point of being stressed out about it. Chris and I are on the other side of some big events at work and have the next few days off together and I can't wait to just relax. We're hosting Christmas Eve dinner and then staying put on Christmas day – all I want to do is chill, maybe take a walk and watch some movies. However you celebrate, I hope your holidays are lovely and relaxing and all you need them to be. xo

It's been SO COLD this week, officially boots-all-the-time weather. I've ben living in these boots this winter and have another pair in my cart, best paired with chilly day layers and a great scarf

What's a personal life? No. Really.

This great bag looks way more expensive than it is. Also love this beaded bag - so fun for NYE!

Something I've never considered: how facials work in different countries

Speaking of facials, this is my go-to cleansing oil for removing makeup and there's a great gift with purchase right now. Use my code 'JulieLovesOgee' for 15% off!

If you need some cheer, these Christmas photos might do it (I spy Sunday River!)

If you've been thinking about a leopard print coat, this one is 40% off right now

If you're looking forward to getting organized for January like I am, I give you these closet organization tips

Really into chain accents lately and these pieces are so pretty

We must thank God for Aidy Bryant's 'Beautiful Fat Ass' (yesssss)

I bought this beaded headband this weekend and love it – it comes in so many colors too

The top 10 recipes of 2019

Get 15% off TOMS with the code 'HOLIDAYTOMS' – love that they make slippers now!