Friday, November 8, 2019

Weekend Reading 11.08


Haaaaaapy Friday. What a week, huh? According to – seemingly – everyone and their mother, this week was a rough one. It was for me at least, so I'm very excited for a couple of days off. Tomorrow is my quiet day, I'm hoping to get to the farmers market, clean up after the week, and get some freelance work done. And on Sunday I'm off to Boston for the day to see Mary. Can't wait. Hope your weekend is fun, relaxing, hopefully both. xo

ICYMI: a few of my favorite things from October

Did you see the new Thinx + Ilana Glazer collab? So good! Remember, you can save $10 off your frist order if you shop through my profile <3 p="">
Two huge clean beauty sales happening right now: Save 20% off at Credo beauty – I'm stocking up on my favorite cleanser, this incredible vitamin C polish, and this best-selling bronzer. And save 20% off at Detox Market! I'm getting this nourishing moisturizer and this pretty highlighter.

Love these tips for making friends as an adult

This new sweater from Everlane looks so damn cozy – "cider" looks so pretty

Look at this incredible embroidery – so beautiful!

Save 40% off J.Crew for rewards members! Love this cute fair isle sweater, these plaid pants, these super rad snake print pants (!!!), and this cute sweaterdress

YUM – definitely making these brussels sprouts for Thanksgiving this year

Did you hear Gloria Steinem on NPR this week? I'm definitely picking up her new book

A quiz for the ages: which garbage animal are you?

Humility is apparently the "new" vulnerability... or just, you know, a good quality we should strive for?

Ohh these cookies look incredible!

Have you decorated yet for the holidays? I love this fun pom pom wreath and these pretty ornaments