Tuesday, November 26, 2019

My Picks from Shopbop's Biggest Sale of the Year


It's here! Shopbop's Buy More, Save More Sale, i.e Shopbop's biggest sale of the year. I always wait for this sale to get myself something special and this year is no different – I have my eye on a pair of classic over the knee boots, a faux fur jacket, or a great statement bag. Shopbop's sales are the perfect time to snag that special piece you've had your eye on, or band together with coworkers or friends to take advantage of the tiered discounts – and the perfect time to pick up something special for the holidays (like these under $50 stocking stuffers and these pretty hair clips):

[find all sale details here, some exclusions apply]

That's right, you can save up to 25% off full-price items & up to 75% off sale items with the code MORE19:
15% off orders of $200+
20% off orders of $500+
25% off orders of $800+

Sale code valid 11/26/2019 7:18 AM ET through 12/1/2019 11:59pm ET



I'd love to know what you're shopping for this year – let me know in the comments!