Saturday, October 26, 2019

Weekend Reading 10.26


It's blowing my mind that we're already at the tail end of October – how? When? This month went by so fast, it's scary. I mean, not to scare you but next week I'll be prepping work for holiday decorating – yikes! Let's not get ahead of ourselves, though. This week felt like a marathon and I'm so happy to have a couple of days to regroup. I'm getting a massage this morning (!!!) which I'm so excited about after spending so many hours in the car this week, and then tomorrow I don't know! It's supposed to rain and my group hike was cancelled, so the day is free!

ICYMI: 5 Days of Monochrome Outfits & announcing my Thinx Leadership!

Remember, if you shop through my Thinx leader page, you can save $10 off your first order!

35 of the most beautiful places in Maine – making a list of the ones I haven't visited!

Have you ever used cactus oil? – I've heard amazing things about it, my skin has been so bad lately I definitely want to try it!

I've been reading this book lately and absolutely recommend it

So fascinated by Joanna's experience working with a life coach – would you ever do this?

I've been sleeping on these flannel sheets lately and they are SO. COZY. (we have the blue herringbone). Get $50 off orders of $200 or more with the code 50ORCHIDGREY

The motivating power of staying pissed off (ha. but really.)

This hooded sweater looks like the comfiest thing ever - perfect with jeans or with a cute mini skirt

A really great piece about reducing waste – and reducing the your reusable products too

My favorite work bag now comes in tiger print and I think I need it

Have you ever gotten a celebrity haircut? Love this piece - and the comments!

I bought these tights this week and can't recommend enough - they stay up but don't pinch (these are next on my list - so cute under a sweater dress)

This is important: If you don't want kids, you don't have to want a career also

This mixed cable sweater looks so cozy

Women in horror share the movies that still keep them up at night (+1 for the Witches)