Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Shopping for Fall (+ Shopbop Sale!)


Despite the little hint of summer we received last weekend, I am 100% ready for fall, and it seems fall is 100% here. The leaves are changing and collecting on the sidewalks, nights have been cooler, and it seems it's officially time to swap my closet over from summer to fall and make my list of items I'd like to add to my wardrobe for the season. Perfect timing for the Shopbop Event of the Season Sale! I always look forward to Shopbop's sales because they're the perfect time to add that one special item to my closet, or join up with friends to save on seasonal must-haves. Last year I added a gorgeous White + Warren cashmere robe to my closet and this year I have my eye on a few special things...

This season, I'm on the search for the perfect animal-print bag (love these – especially those croco options), a great statement-making headband (obsessed with that polkadot number), and some modern hiking boots (what's better with dresses in fall than a classic pair of lug-soled boots?).

What makes this sale so great? It includes full-price and sale items (in fact, a pair of my favorite sunglasses are on major sale), and the more you buy, the more you save:


Take 20% off orders under $500 & 25% off orders over $500 with the code STOCKUP19
some exclusions apply
Sale valid 9/25 7:18am ET – 9/28 4am ET


Below I'm sharing a few more pieces I have my eye on (yes, I'm having a leopard print moment, I ordered those boots and the leopard print transport tote):