Friday, September 27, 2019

Weekend Links 9.27



Happy Weekend! Any fun plans? This is the first weekend in awhile I haven't had something going on, and I'm planning on taking full advantage I'm hoping to do the big summer-to-fall closet switch and I'd like to make it to yoga. Otherwise, relaxing. And maybe some thrift shopping? It was a weird week, I definitely didn't get enough sleep, which left me feeling a little on-edge and off-kilter. Hoping to get back to center over the next couple of days. Hope yours is a relaxing one!

xo

ICYMI: My style picks for fall (on sale for another hour or so!)

Things to talk about that aren't work (I'm so, so tired of talking about work)

40% off fall favorites from J. Crew! Loving this denim jumpsuit and this fluffy baby blue sweater

Wine pairings for the impending impeachment proceedings (topical!)

I'm in full sweater-hoarding mode, which is making the new recycled cashmere line from Everlane really, really hard to resist (I have my eye on this one)

So cool – Mattel has launched a new line of gender-neutral dolls called 'Createable World'

Do you decorate for the season? I don't usually but these handmade velvet pumpkins are making me rethink that

Definitely need to bake something this weekend and this Pumpkin Tahini Loaf looks like just the thing. Or maybe pumpkin chocolate chip bread? I can't decide!

Save 50% off shoes from Urban Outfitters! Including these very classic Nikes

Today in horrifying stories: a woman was shot in the head by her boyfriend... and she didn't realize it for a month

I photographed a bride wearing these sparkly wedding sneakers last weekend and now I think they're the perfect wedding shoes – how cute are they?

I just got these slippers and good lord are they the coziest things ever (I guess we're talking shoes in this post)

On a less horrifying note, this piece about planning for the future was really lovely

Save an extra 30% off sale from Anthropologie! Eyeing this sleek jumpsuit and these cute pink sunnies

Love this list of easy zero-waste swaps

If you're looking for a new book, perhaps one set in Maine that's a bit spooky?