Saturday, April 20, 2019

Weekend Reading 4.20 + Spring Sale Info



Another week gone in a flash! This weekend is supposed to feel like spring (warm!) but we'll be getting plenty of April showers along with it. I'm taking advantage and planning on doing a bunch of spring cleaning today (especially since I have a new set of shelves!) – I made the mistake of hauling out my warm weather clothes bins, so now I have to deal with it. Maybe. Or maybe I'll just stuff them back into the coat closet because April really is the cruelest month in Maine (as in, it snowed again this week). On Sunday we're headed to my mom's for Easter brunch. I'm planning on making a gluten-free pear cake and maybe some healthier peanut butter eggs - we'll see what I actually get accomplished. Enjoy your weekend, friends!

Head's up: I'm selling my Realisation Par Naomi Skirt go here for details

Spring sale info:

+ Anthropologie is having another huge spring sale - save an extra 50% off sale items! I love this cool table lamp, this pretty top,  and this sweet hair band (under $10!) 

+ Save an extra 30% off sale items from Madewell with the code SPRINGFLING! These shorts look super comfy, eyeing this cute striped top,  hands-down obsessed with this quilted jacket

+ Save up to 50% off at Nordstrom! Picking up a few of my favorite summer tanks, eyeing these mules, and definitely considering this chic Reformation dress (under $80!)

+ Save up to 50% off summer-ready styles from J.Crew + an extra 15% off your purchase! I swear by J.Crew swimwear so I'm eyeing this cute gingham bikini and definitely getting this cute and comfortable set

The North Face wants to make Earth Day a national holiday - hear hear!

What does "being basic" look like in 2019?

Finally bit the bullet and ordered these pants - can't wait to style them with a vintage tee and my leather jacket!

Yes, you can be an introvert and still be successful!

This dress is currently in my shopping cart

Love this fresh home tour

This engraved cutting board would be a sweet Mother's Day gift

Guys, sleep is really, really important

Early Father's Day (or Mother's Day) idea: this monogrammed travel case

10 women who are saving the planet