Saturday, March 9, 2019

Weekend Reading 3.9.19


I have been waiting for this weekend for the past... three weeks. Life has been busy lately – and not in a fun way. Our car kicked the bucket last week and I've been sick for about the same amount of time – so this weekend I'm looking forward to resting, doing some test-driving and cleaning up my incredibly messy apartment.

Counting down the days until spring (but more importantly warm weather) and I can't wait to wear spring dresses! Loving these breezy boho dresses and these light and airy midi dresses!

A good long read about climate change

I've been searching for a new cleanser and have heard great things about this brand - have you tried it?

A fun movie wardrobe quiz

Have you seen the new swim styles from Madewell? So cute! Loving these cute solid swimsuits too

What it actually takes to be successful

I just got this skirt and LOVE IT - so comfortable and perfect for winter-to-spring with a sweater or t-shirt

The Women on How I Get It Done (and to all the mediocre women out there)

These self-heating eye masks sound incredibly relaxing

Whoa - this dress looks way more expensive/designer than it actually is - trying to find an excuse to buy it!

How to spend a weekend in Austin, TX according to Bon Appetit

Loving dainty pearl earrings lately, especially these options

Ohh this book sounds awesome - definitely next on my must-read list

Always appreciate a clean beauty round up - loving this one from Jess

Found! A super affordable and actually cute dupe for my favorite star boots

How pretty are these leopard print headbands? Loving the red set. (and how cool are these ear cuffs?)

Sale alert! Save an extra 30% off sale items from J.Crew - I've got my eye on this striped midi dress, these layered gold necklaces and this roll-neck sweater