Friday, March 22, 2019

Weekend Reading 3.23.19



Happy weekend! And happy spring! This week really did feel like spring, even though it snowed today for about an hour. It's amazing what the extra daylight can do. It's Maple Weekend in Maine and New Hampshire this weekend, which is when all the maple sugar shacks open up to the public and everyone openly admits to worshipping at the altar of maple syrup. Chris and I are going up to Waldoboro for a maple dinner at Tops'l Farm – I bought the tickets in early January and I kind of can't believe the weekend is already here. Also the local collective addiction to real maple syrup in New England is kind of my favorite. xo

I'm determined to make cookies this weekend - I've been craving chocolate chip for weeks. These look amazing but I think I'm going to make these vegan chocolate chip cookies

Exclusive: get 10% off any order over $50 from Brooklinen with the code orchid10 - I've been sleeping on the classic sheets in cream and they're so comfortable!

Do you watch Bob's Burgers? It's one of Chris and my favorites and it might be our collective coping mechanism

I'm really into this resurfacing mask - after 10 minutes my skin feels amazing (get a free 15-piece gift set with code SPRING)

The true story behind Hulu's The Act (have you watched it?)

Save 30% off new items from J.Crew! Love this chic linen tee, this cute mini dress and this button-front dress

The 96 year old yoga queen 

& Other Stories is having a huge sale! Eyeing up this zebra-stripe skirt, this patterned midi wrap dress, this sleek coat (for next winter), and these cool yellow jeans

Yum - or maybe I'll make this healthy banana bread

I've been on a pretty serious sneaker bender as of late and I'm eyeing these up as my next pair

Love this great guide to houseplants from Jess

Have you tried a wake up light? I'm struggling to get up in the AM and am super curious!

Some great practical tips for beating burnout

Eyeing up this delicate floral midi skirt - so pretty with a light sweater for spring and under $50!