Monday, February 25, 2019

Sale Picks for Spring 2019


Do you hear that? The sound of trickling water, maybe a bird chirp or two? Even in Maine you can tell spring isn't far off (up here we still have to get through mud season, though). With March right around the corner, the end of winter is in sight and I. Can't. Wait. I'm 100% ready for less clothing and the feeling of warm air against my skin. And with the advent of the Shopbop Buy More Save More Sale, I've already started filling out my spring wardrobe.

Sale details: Use code GOBIG19

15% off orders of $200+ // 20% off orders of $500+ // 25% off orders of $800+
Spring in Maine is funny in that it doesn't actually exist. Mainers keep their boots on year 'round, wear Carhartts as dress pants – this is where function reigns over fashion, but there's something about the challenge of dressing for a finicky season that makes it fun. This year I'm still loving the aggressively ugly sneaker trend (basically anything deemed fashion in the name of comfort), and I'm stocking up on statement earrings like these – there's no jewelry more "hands off" than earrings – and I'm all about no fuss these days. I'm looking forward to adding a pop of animal print - maybe layered under a utilitarian jumpsuit or romper? If you can't tell, I'm SO READY for winter to end and I can't wait to share the items I picked up when they come in (I may have really jumped the gun and ordered a high-waisted bikini) and I decided on these boots from this weekend's post. Check out more of my sale picks below:

some exclusions apply, sale valid 2/25/2019 7:30AM ET – 3/3/2019 4:00AM