Saturday, November 10, 2018

Weekend Reading 11.10


Happy weekend! This week completely got away from me, if I'm being honest, but I'm looking at two days ahead with no major plans – and some nasty weather in the forecast – and I can't wait. I just want to be cozy at home. I'd love to get ahead on blogging for the last couple months of the year (I've had an especially hard time making time for this if you haven't noticed) – actually, I'm kind of in shock that Thanksgiving is in two weeks... how does it sneak up every year? I've barely thought about the holidays outside of some projects for work, so I'd love to sort of tune back in this weekend - especially because the next couple of weeks are looking particularly scary, schedule-wise during the week! I hope you're hanging in there, friends xo

This vintage industrial light would look great on a desk or side table

How pretty are these tiny charm earrings? On the opposite end of the spectrum, loving these too!

A cute gift for you and a friend to share: this sweet set of vintage mouse pins

These pecan pie cookies would be the perfect thing to bring to Thanksgiving dinner!

Have you seen that Caboodles are back?! They're making me so nostalgic - love this one!

Yum - this squash recipe sounds so good!

Anthropologie is having a major home sale! I have my eye on these pretty retro ornaments, this ultra plush throw blanket, and these glowy candles

I've heard great things about this book (and the writer lives in Maine!)

Loving these pretty pieces for holiday - especially paired with dainty jewelry

So in love with Everlane's new sweater - especially this color

I relate to this SO MUCH

How freaking cozy does this sweater look? And it's on sale!

Why we stress eat and how to rewire it