Friday, September 28, 2018

Weekend Reading 9.28

 photo IMG_6559_zpsacbnx5bh.jpg

What a week, guys. I don't know about you, but this weekend is going to be all about tuning out and turning off the news. Tomorrow I'm headed to a workshop at Amie here in Portland and am looking forward to meeting up with a friend for drinks afterward. Sunday I'm hoping to do some sourcing for work at a flea market close by. I hope you have a moment to check in with yourself this weekend because this week was heavy in so many ways, for so many people. XO

Retail therapy, I'm not above it. ICYMI, I shared my picks for the Shopbop sale (bought these and these and am thinking about this cozy dream)

20 rad women in the food industry to follow in Instagram

Also on sale - Free People! Take an extra 25% off sale items... really into these shoes and this blazer... um and these adorable overalls

God yes I want these pumpkin muffins in my life

Moorea's new book is out and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

Potentially triggering so proceed with caution: What men do for other men

How cool is this sleek vintage end table? I've been looking for one for beside my bed...

Loving these cute DIY specked candles

Get an adorable gift with beauty purchase from Anthropolgie this weekend (this sleek diffuser is in my cart)

How cool are these DIY knit washcloths?

Love a good vintage ring - really swooning over this one

love these cool influential women halloween costumes!

Can't wait to get my hands on this rad lady's book