Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fall Must-Haves: My Picks from the Shopbop Fall Sale

 photo 9CE8C08A-C61C-4B18-9D98-5C683EA7EE14_zpst9pkxict.jpg

It's really starting to feel like fall here in Maine. The leaves are beginning to turn, the light is changing, and we've awoken to some downright chilly mornings (45°f this morning!). And of course, I'm stocking up on fall clothes for the season ahead, which is why I'm so excited that the Shopbop Event of the Season sale is finally here! I've been looking for a few select new items to add to my mostly-thrifted closet this year – a classic saddle bag, maybe some new jeans from AG, and most definitely some boots (like these from Steven) – so now is the time.

The sale officially starts tomorrow, but Shopbop customers and app users can get early access starting today (so if you haven't yet downloaded the app - do it now and get shopping!). I've rounded up my tops picks from the sale below (which also just happen to coincide with what I'm shopping for myself), and all the deets are as follows:

Save 20% off orders under $500 & 25% off orders of $500 or more with code STOCKUP18
(some exclusions apply, sale ends 9/29 11:59pm PT)


Booties & Flats: Hooray for boot weather! I do love spending all summer in my birks, but can't deny how much I love adding a great pair of boots or walkable loafers to a fall outfit. And because fall and winter is so long here in Maine, I can never have too many:


Outerwear & Sweaters: The best thing about fall dressing is the ability to add interesting layers – including fall-approved coats and sweaters. And yet again, because the season lasts forever, it's important to me to have a lot of options:


Hats & Accessories: What I said above applies to accessories too. I'm still loving huge earrings for autumn, and am picking up some cute hats too:


Pants & Dresses: The two staples of my closet – pants + dresses. For any time of year, really, but especially for fall. Denim for laid-back days and dresses for when I feel like dressing up a bit more, perfect with boots or even layered with one another: