Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Weekly Links

 photo IMG_7134_zpsp9vbqho9.jpg

Happy spring! Maine is celebrating with another snow storm and gave me a cancelled flight as a consolation prize. March really is the pits. I've been attempting to offset my late-winter/early-spring feelings with lots of running and probably too much coffee. And clearly not much blogging - such is life. Anyway, links for you, because sometimes we need a distraction from the world.

Someday it will be spring again and someday we'll be able to wear vintage wrap skirts again.

Never met a vintage brass chicken wall hook I didn't like

Zoos rating their animals might just be the most precious (cat/snake hybrid is my fave)

Shopbop is having a major sale! I've got my eye on a new pair of sneakers (as always) and maybe a cute straw tote (those pompoms!) – use code SOEXTRA to save an additional 25% off select items

For a good cause: Buy this painfully adorable book about Mike Pence's gay bunny, written by John Oliver

Just got these and guys, they actually make me feel good at the gym.

In case you want to feel rage-y: men explaining things to women that don't need explaining

Found: Under $50 loafers. And guys, they're perfect.

I just got these and I'm in love (and also in need of some sneaker protector)

Long form read: A Solitary Journey Across Antartica (new york times, just FYI)

Call me predictable, but wrap dresses. I love them.

Currently reading: Swing Time by Zadie Smith. Into it.

Truly fascinating: The history of leopard print

My favorite ceramics just got a restock

Love a spring floral - Mara is rocking this one (plus that read?! so good)

Even if you don't celebrate Easter, you can still celebrate pastel bags

Related: The only ice cream-shaped bag you'll ever need (glad we can cross that one off the list)