Saturday, March 10, 2018

Weekend Links

 photo IMG_7098_zpsdcex5fiu.jpg

Was this week extra challenging for anyone else? Something about it felt like a struggle from start to finish for me, and I couldn't be happier it's the weekend. To be honest, I've been struggling a bit with the seasonal depression that tends to hit me this time of year, the transition from winter to spring is especially lengthy and frustrating in Maine (it just snowed for 30 hours straight...) and I'm just at the point of desperately wanting warmth, like now. So this weekend I'm focusing on taking care of myself, sleeping in, and taking things slow. I hope you have a wonderful weekend yourself!

A song for your weekend. Related: I cancelled my Spotify subscription in a fit of frugalness and I'm not sure I can deal with the commercials.

We've been looking for some lighting for our new place and it's safe to say I'm in loooooooove with this vintage brass option.

Just when I think I've settled into a skincare routine... I've been super curious to try Drunk Elephant. It seems to be popping up everywhere lately (or maybe it's just the google eavesdropping?). Anyway, I really want to try this serum.

For some reason I started watching the Bachelor last year? This recap of the recent season is on point.

I'm all about easy transitional layers right now and this vintage kimono-style jacket might just be the most perfect.

I love an earring. I especially love a gigantic statement earring. (perfect with a woven bag and espadrilles)

... wait, these are so cute too, dammit.

March is a weird month (as proven by our recent weather). And it's a month that makes me want all the things. Here's how to take on your March wardrobe mindfully.

FOUND: an under $100 version of the cute vintage-style bamboo handbags everyone and their mother has been carrying