Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Perfect Valentine's Dress

 photo x3000_Color_79_zpsf36806bd.jpg
It gets a bad rap, but I've always been a fan of Valentine's Day. February is kind of a dismal month in my opinion, dark and cold, the home stretch between Christmas and spring. Valentine's offers an excuse to escape all that, get dressed up, and bask in the glow of pink hearts, tons of flowers, and goofy grocery store candy. It's frivolous, yeah, but hey why not show a little love to yourself, your friends and family, your girlfriend or boyfriend or spouse? Go on a date. I could really use a date right now...

To me, it's the perfect reason to indulge a little, find a cute dress and get fancy. I'm still trying to decide which one I'll add to my closet, but the ones below have stolen my heart. Now I just need to figure out where to wear it...
 photo ValentinesDresses1_zps4407240e.jpg
 photo ValentinesDresses3_zpsfbe6e388.jpg
 photo ValentinesDresses4_zpsa78cac4a.jpg
 photo ValentinesDresses5_zps3b923eb8.jpg
 photo ValentinesDresses2_zpscc802418.jpg
Left: UNIF Dress // Right: BB Dakota Dress

Do you have a fave? I'm leaning towards the light pink FP dress and the bight red ruffle dress

image above by Mandy Fierens