Monday, January 14, 2013

Over the Weekend: Maine in December

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
To those of you who might be reading from Pittsburgh, I think it's pretty clear these photos weren't taken this past weekend. No, just a few left over shots from our trip home to Maine back in December. On the morning of our departure, my mom and I took the dogs down to the pond, which was a perfectly frozen sheet of ice. It would have been perfect for ice skating if there had been time. We were lucky enough to have a perfectly snowy holiday- and a very snowy drive home- which makes me thankful for all-wheel drive and new tires. Each time we visit, it's a little harder to leave, especially when we know there's a 15 hour drive ahead of us.

This past weekend was the exact opposite of these snowy pictures, it was 70 degrees! I actually saw people walking around in shorts and summer dresses. Unseasonal weather freaks me out, and I was completely unproductive. How was your weekend?