Sunday, June 23, 2019

Recent Skincare Empties


I've been saving up my skincare empties to do a full IGTV review for you – and I've finally done it! Only took 10 tries. I can finally toss these into the recycling bin, hallelujah. I've linked all the products mentioned below – it seems like a lot, but please just know I've been saving these for the past several months – I don't go through this much skincare on the reg. Most of these products I really liked, with a couple of exceptions BUT that's not to say they could work great for you. Heads up, Biossance products are 20% off right now – ending today.

Toners:

Moisturizers:
  • Biossance Squalane + Vitamin C Rose Oil: My holy grail product, this oil has transformed my skin. I use it at night and occasionally patted over moisturizer on days when I'm going make-up free for a dewy glow.

Serums:

Others:
  • CocoFloss: Quality dental floss is worth it. And this is quality dental floss.