Tuesday, November 20, 2018

The Black Friday Sale I'm Shopping Early



It's probably not much of a surprise, but I'm not a huge Black Friday shopper. I like to stick to Small Biz Saturday when it comes to my holiday gift shopping, and instead use Black Friday as an opportunity to stock up on things for the upcoming year. But there's one Black Friday sale I always look forward to: Shopbop's. And guess what? Their sale starts now!

You guys know how much I love a Shopbop sale – they're the perfect chance to grab something special, like a holiday party dress to wear to all your upcoming parties, or something you've been coveting (like the incredible cashmere robe I got last time, or a sweet delicate necklace to pair with all the sweaters you'll be wearing in the months to come).

From now through Sunday 11/25, enter code MORE18 to save up to 25% off your entire order - yup, your entire order! What am I shopping for?

Happy shopping!


*Some exclusions apply. Sale code valid 11/20/18 7:18 AM EST - 11/25/18 11:59 PM PST All sale details here.