Saturday, July 28, 2018

Weekend Reading 7.28

 photo IMG_6736 copy_zpsvu8xbzt2.jpg

Happy Weekend! I have officially been editing photos for 13 hours and I. AM. OVER. IT. My eyes are crossing. This week was great though, despite the incredibly gloomy weather. I kicked off a new freelance job with a shoot on Monday (hence all this editing), was back and forth in New Hampshire for a couple of days, and then ** poof ** all of a sudden it's the weekend! What are your plans? We're headed back to New Hampshire tomorrow for a quick family get together, and I'm honestly really hoping for a quick visit. Family, I love you, but I'm a little desperate to just chill after a busy week. I'm craving some outdoor time and to hit up the farmer's market and to maybe enjoy Portland after a hectic workweek.

Hope yours is relaxing, friends! xo

#SayHerName: Nia Wilson (this story is heartbreaking)

Because it's literally my uniform this summer: This vintage '80s skirt would be so cute with a knotted top and sandals

ICYMI: Moving to Maine changed my style... a lot

Dying to hang this vintage print in my living room

I watched this comedy special this week and found it very, very funny.

Heads up: Moorea Seal is having a major anniversary sale! Including these great earrings and this adorable hat

How to wear purple, because honestly, it's not easy

Love finding new beauty brands on Etsy - so curious to try this!

How stunning is this dress on Keiko?

My favorite sandals of the summer are on MAJOR sale!

I always love Tieka's lighthouse adventures

How lovely is this dainty moon and star necklace?

Because this is important: Jonathon Van Ness has a Top Shelf. YES.

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is still going strong - I've got my eye on these coasters, this candle set, and this sleek diffuser