Friday, May 25, 2018

Weekend Links + All The Memorial Day Sales

 photo ACS_0157_zpsqwgneqr7.jpg

Happy FRIDAY! And more importantly, happy Memorial Day Weekend! This week dragged on, but I'm thrilled it's not only the kick-off to a long weekend but beautiful outside today. Per usual, they're calling for rain this weekend (it always seems to rain on Memorial Day here), but I'm just happy to have some time off. This weekend I'm planning on unplugging a bit and maybe heading to the mall (who am I?!) and some thrift stores to find some clothing fit for interviewing in. I'm on the job hunt again (it's a good thing! A really good thing) and realizing that after working remotely for two years, my wardrobe is either dresses or completely casual - nothing in between. Also on my shopping list? A swimsuit I can surf in (but who are we kidding, Maine is wetsuit season all year round) and some self-tanner (ha). I'm also hoping to hang some art in our apartment and finish decorating our patio. What do you have planned?  Enjoy it, friends!

Sharing links and some of my picks from this weekend's MAJOR sales below - for style and home, because they're really, really good:

How good are these vintage hanging globe lights?

Jess has a pretty solid sale going on this weekend too - love this little vintage crochet bag

ICYMI: What to wear to a summer wedding

Style:


Anthropologie: Save an extra 25% – 40% off all sale items! Including the best pants ever.

Net-a-Porter: Sale items up to 50% off! Obsessed with this gorgeous dress.

J.Crew: Save 40% off your purchase. Love this fun skirt and this great jumpsuit.

Shopbop: Tons of new styles added. Including this adorable gingham two-piece set.

Everything But Water: save up to 40% off sale items.

Nordstrom: The half-yearly sale is happening, over 40% off! Love this cute jumpsuit, these adorable red heels, and these cute-as-hell sneakers.

Urban Outfitters: Up to 50% off almost everything. Including these go-with-everything sunnies and this tee I've had my eye on forever.

H&M: Up to 60% off MD markdowns. Love these cool platform sandals and this midi skirt (add a band tee and those sandals and you're golden)

Home:



West Elm: Save up to 30% off with code SAVEMORE. This is the weekend we finally buy a couch! Also, my all-time favorite pillows  and these perfect bar glasses are on sale.

Pottery Barn: Save up to 30% off with code SAVEMORE. Love these pretty block-printed cloth napkins.

Lulu & Georgia: Save up to 25% off. Love this gorgeous rug and these mudcloth pillows.

Wayfair: having a massive home clearance!

Target: Up to 30% off home & patio! I would honestly put this patio set indoors, it's so pretty.

Joybird: Save 30% off!