Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Shopbop Spring Sale! - UPDATE: Sale extended through 4/16!

 photo image_zpssnfu2ove.jpeg

UPDATE: The sale has been extended through 11:59pm PST 4/16

Spring is finally, gloriously here on the east coast and to say I'm ready to shed my winter layers is a fast understatement. Bring on the dresses and sandals and jeans with tee-shirts and don't you dare show me a winter jacket or knit thing for another 6 months! After wearing nothing but jeans and sweatshirts and yoga pants this winter (or at least it felt that way), truth be told my spring and summer wardrobe could use a little help. Luckily for me -- and YOU, Shopbop's first sale event of the year is here... and it's good. I always love Shopbop sales because they make it easy to pair up with friends, family, coworkers, or you know, just treat yourself, to stock your closet with everything you need for the season ahead. For me, this means a new swimsuit (I nabbed a cute lace-up one-piece from Tavik), a pretty dress and summery set from Free People, and a fun beach towel. I'm sharing a few more of my picks for the season below...

+ A cute backpack for my morning commute. Now that the weather is warmer, I'm feeling like I need a lighter, brighter version to carry essentials between Philly and NYC.

+ Some fun sunglasses. For hiding my eyes and checking out cute outfits.

+ The perfect pair of Levi's. For obvious reasons.

+ Some bright and bold sandals. Because basic black feels a little boring this time around.

+ A few fresh activewear pieces... because my old Nike stuff is looking tiiiiired

Happy shopping! What's on your list this season?

 photo image14_zpsouswgdrv.jpg

+ See all sale details and exclusions here. Sale runs through 11:59PM Pacific Time Sunday 4/16 - extended!