Saturday, October 10, 2015

Here & There 10.11

 photo vscocam-photo-1 4_zpsyv1jhcnr.jpg
Happy Saturday, friends! After not being home for three weekends straight, I'm so happy to just be in my house with a cat curled up next to me (currently happening), and a vat of coffee in my hand. This weekend I'm planning on doing some baking and attempting to find the perfect faux-fur jacket at the thrift store, and that's it. Philly feels like fall today and it's awesome. What are you up to?

Have you checked out CyKLu's gorgeous jewelry yet? Love these eucalyptus earrings.

I love that ponchos and caes are back this year - loving this vintage cape from Jess Amity.

Oh, you haven't teared up yet today? Here you go.

I'll be doing a huge Poshmark update this weekend! Shop my closet here.

Etsy love; Everything in this shop (but especially this), this cute vintage coat, these cool and slightly dangerous earrings.

Have you tried the nostalgia machine? 2002 was a bad year for music...

Sale time! Save 30% off select styles at J.Crew (and 40% off sale!) - I just picked up this black turtleneck to layer under dresses.

Take an extra 30% off sale styles at Urban Outfitters! Digging these skinny black jeans, and this cozy layering tee. (and this gorgeous mug)

This made me laugh. Also, it's true.

On my book list; this mysterious read, this highly anticipated title

Another funny one "I'm really into feminism right now"

These might be the cutest shoes ever. And the most gorgeous dress