Saturday, September 15, 2012

Life Lately & Weekend Favorites

A day late, dollar short. I was too busy setting my hair on fire in a friend's bathroom last night to get this post up on time. Yep classy gal that I am, I bent over to drink out of the sink not realizing that my bun was resting lightly in the flame of a candle and....WHOOSH! Like something out of a bad movie, I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror and...my hair was slowly smoldering! It's actually not that bad from what I can tell, but man, embarrassing. SO embarrassing. So friends, if you've managed to not set your hair on fire this week, you're one step ahead of me.

The past couple of weeks have felt really, really crazy. Not stressful necessarily, but busy enough that once the weekend hits, I'm exhausted. Chris has the day off tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to finding a flea market and enjoying the day outside with him.

Here are a few things I'm loving this week:

I love these studded booties from Spotted Moth.

This jacket from Ruche looks so cozy, I love the faux-leather tie waist.

This flared midi skirt from Lulu's is so pretty, I love the styling too.

Love this 70's maxi from Bluesville, USA. Receive 15% off your order with the code "orchidgrey"!

I can't get enough of this squirrel print top, and this cute kitty tank.

I have my eye out for a new fall coat, I'm loving this one, this one,and this one.

I'm saving this little style guide for autumn inspiration.

I'm loving all the fall recipes over on A Beautiful Mess.

This is the most adorable cat video. Seriously, watch it, it's amazing and incredibly sweet.

Have a great weekend!