Friday, December 9, 2011

American Living 12 Days of Giving: Day 9


As I mentioned here, I was so excited when American Living invited me to choose a gift from their collection to give to someone close to me. I knew exactly what I'd choose: The Fletcher Quilt, and exactly who to give it to: my Mom. I have always loved purchasing gifts for my family, finding the perfect thing for them, and I felt like a quilt would be the perfect thing for her this year. A quilt is a practical gift for sure, which is perfect for my no nonsense, New Englander Mother, but a quilt is also warm and comforting. See, my Mom has had a few bad weeks recently, she lost both her dog, as well as our family cat, so, while I can't be there to comfort her, I can still send a little warmth in the mail, all the way from Pittsburgh.

And Mom, if you're reading this...please try to act surprised on Christmas morning?

What are you gifting your loved ones this season?