Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Announcing the American Living 12 Days of Giving Campaign

Have you started your holiday shopping yet? Chris and I both have big families to shop for, and every year they just seem to get bigger and bigger. This holiday season, I am excited to be partnering with JCPenney on their American Living holiday campaign. I was invited to choose a gift for a loved one from the collection, and knew just what to choose: This cozy quilt. I'll be gifting it to a very deserving someone, which I'm keeping secret for now. I chose a home item because Chris and I have actually turned to JCPenney on many an occasion to decorate our home, and each time we've been more than pleased with the quality, and everything is always super affordable (like the amazing yellow velour pillows in this post). So stay tuned to follow my gift to it's recipient! And for now if you like, you can check out the cute holiday video below to get you in the giving spirit:


Disclaimer: All opinions and anecdotes expressed in this post are my own

4 comments:

Jo said...

What a wonderful idea! <3 The quilt is such a beauty - I wonder who you'll give it to!

x
Lost in the Haze

Orchid Grey said...

@Jo: I can't wait to give my gift!

Anna D. said...

That's awesome! My dad works at the headquarters, and [I know this sounds lame] I got pretty excited when you mentioned you were partnering with them. It's fantastic to know the company is getting support and recognition not only through advertisements and whatnot, but also through partnerships/blogs such as yours. Also! The quilt is lovely and your recipient will love it I'm sure =).

Orchid Grey said...

@Anna D: That's so cool your Dad works for them! My family has always shopped at "Penney's" so it's really cool to be able to partner with them!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!