Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011: Black, Leopard, Friendship Bracelet

Belt: Off a vintage dress
Sunnies; Gift from ex-coworker
Necklace: Madewell sale ($14?)
Friendship bracelet: "The wolf store" in York, ME- from Punky
Black cross back Bra: American Apparel

I like working in a place where my co-workers give me friendship bracelets, and I have to say, the bright, woven bracelet trend is one that I can definitely get behind. They're easy to make, affordable, and tie easily on to extremely tiny wrists. I like the color it added to my monochrome outfit yesterday. This is one of my favorite dresses, it's perfect for hot summer days like yesterday. The sheer fabric feels fantastic blowing against my legs. Except, you know the downside of the maxi dress/skirt trend? Driving in them. For a little height I added my ever-comfy Casita wedges. I also really love how this black bra looks under the dress, especially how it crosses in the back.

I'm off to my other job this afternoon, what are your plans? The weather in new England is finally acting like summer, take advantage!
Have you entered the Mitu Vintage giveaway yet?