Thursday, December 17, 2009

Daily Style: Tuesday's Blue Day

Once upon a time it wasn't 10 degrees...
Top: Hand-Me-Down from Adria
Skirt: Target (16.99)
Belt: from a dress
Tights: Target (5.00)
Shoes: Target (6.99)
So, this outfit is from way back on Tuesday (two days ago?) when the weather was a balmy 45 degrees. The thought of standing outside in a short sleeved silk top makes me want to cringe now that its 10 degrees. That's right, 10. Gross. And there isn't even snow on the ground to make it all worth it.
I don't have much to say about this outfit, except for the fact that it was really comfortable. I could live in dresses, skirts, and flats. Far more comfortable than jeans, I say. I also really like this top that my friend Adria so kindly purged from her closet. It has the NYC skyline on it!
I've gotten a lot of questions about my hair recently, I'll be posting some tutorials (along with answers to your other questions) starting tomorrow! So, stay tuned! And stay warm!