Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Back to Life

 photo OrchidGrey_TimberSky_August112013_zps958bc661.jpg
(photo taken at Timberfest)
Getting back into the swing of things after traveling for two weeks is proving more difficult than I'd like to admit. I wish I could just jump right back in and be on top of all the bills and cleaning and work (and blogging), but you know, I'd rather spend a little extra time with the man in my life and snuggle the cat. I'd rather just be home. Those things can wait (though apparently not blogging because, hello), the weekend will be here soon enough. How about you? How is your week going?

4 comments:

Heather P. said...

Trying to cherish the free time I have before classes start up again. And by cherish, I mean recreating an entire class from scratch, and more lesson plans than I should ever need. :-)

Have a good week, and don't worry - it'll get back to normal eventually!

veronika girlandcloset said...

I'm taking a much needed work break this week. Things have been nuts. Crazy busy, and I'm experiencing burn out, as per usual! ;) All the best with getting your life bits in order too, Julie! And really? Is there anything better than cat snuggles?! Nope, love getting time with mine!

xo
By The Shore

Becca said...

I was looking at this picture and thinking the view looked very familiar, and then realized that the festival happened at the same place I went camping for my friends' wedding over the weekend! Is that place gorgeous or what?

Good luck getting back into the swing of things!

-Becca
Ladyface Blog

Valentina Duracinsky said...

always hard to jump right back in...

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog
-- Facebook Page

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!