Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Shopbop Spring Sale!

 photo ACS_0249_zpsppaehrlt.jpg

It's finally at least looking a little like spring here in Maine, in the sense irises and crocuses' are attempting to bloom and people are desperately wearing shorts in 30 degree weather (really). While the temperature is remaining stubbornly below freezing, my mind is set on spring and summer and warmer days – and seeking out the perfect accompaniments for the vintage and thrifted pieces already in my closet. This year I've been buying almost exclusively secondhand, but love how easy it is to compliment a mostly-vintage look with a fresh silhouette. I've been a Shopbop shopper for years and always turn to the site for denim, basics and the perfect pair of shoes or a wedding guest-worthy dress – you can't go wrong with free shipping and free returns (which I use constantly because denim), and of course, their major sales – like the one happening NOW. 

From April 10th, 2018 - April 14th, 2018, take 20% off orders under $500 and 25% off orders of $500 or more with code EVENT18 at checkout. Find all sale details here.

These sales are the perfect time to pair up with friends, family or style-obsessed coworkers to save on the perfect piece for the season ahead – a cute bikini, go-with-everything sneakers, or a laid-back bag. Below are a few of the things I have my eye on, you know... if spring ever decides to get here. Until then, I'll be dressing cute in front of my space heater for the foreseeable future.




Have something to add? 
Let's continue the conversation on Instagram!