Sunday, November 6, 2016

Here & There 11.6

 photo IMG_7112_zpsavxbcbxr.jpg
Happy Sunday! How has your weekend been? I spent most of yesterday wandering the city, then did some stuff around the house later in the day. I've been listening to the My Favorite Murder podcast - have you listened? It's definitely not for the faint of heart but if you have a tendency to go down Wikipedia serial killer rabbit holes (ahem)... you'll probably love it. Today I'm hoping to stop by the library and farmers' market. This week I finished I'm Just a Person by Tig Notaro. I'm a huge fan of Notaro's stand-up and love seeing her pop up in cameo roles, so I was excited to find her book. I loved how honest and straightforward it was. Last night I started Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates. But tomorrow... tomorrow! We're going to see Seu Jorge play a tribute to David Bowie and I'm so excited. (Seu Jorge is the guitar player - and musician in his own right - from The Life Aquatic) I bought these tickets months ago as our five year wedding present, and I'm so excited the day is finally here!

Jess makes the most incredible tooled leather handbags - how gorgeous is this?

ICYMI - 4 perfect outfits for fall

Yum! Definitely going to make these vegan pumpkin sugar cookies (+ more delicious pumpkin recipes)

Love these '90s-inspired dresses

I bet these candles smell amazing (another great gift for a guy or gal)

Andy Samberg is hilarious

Ahh - this jacket is awesome

How cute are these handmade holiday cards?

Such gorgeous pieces for the holidays

"If congress was your coworker" - HA! (This is also hilarious)

Cute backpacks for your commute

How cool is this unique cocktail shaker?

I bet this simple Thanksgiving DIY smells amazing

I'd love to wear this for a holiday party

I can't wait to see the super moon!

This would look great on a simple fall jacket

These sneakers are so rad!

7 comments:

Chaucee said...

I loved Tig's memoir! Did you see her documentary on Netflix?

Olivia DiTomaso said...

Great round up!

Liv

www.livforstyle.net

Imperfectly Rachel said...

Ahhh I've been looking for a new podcast and that sounds right up my alley!

http://imperfectlyrachel.blogspot.com/

Hera Gratton said...

What a lovely post my dear. Simply love it!
Dressfashion

Amir Khan said...

It is very small piece of art and i am also doing things like these.You can also prefer latest men hairstyle 2017 instead of watching other annoying things.

rizwan amin said...

Your work is awasome with new styles and collection. We are sharing with you James Anderson Hairstyle 2017 with latest trends and styles…

Salman khan said...

New Year Facebook Status 2017
New Year Status for Whatsapp
New Year Status 2017
New Year FB Status
New Year Facebook Cover Photos

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!