Friday, September 30, 2016

Here & There 9.30

 photo IMG_6357_zpsqpflyhif.jpg
How pretty is this ring from Moorea Seal? Perfect for tonight's black moon. It hasn't left my hand since I got it in early September and reminds me of the big full moon that we saw on our camping trip  up north earlier in the month. I can't believe that September is over - it flew by so fast, with so much travel! I'm not sure I've ever anticipated October more in my life though, we just finished moving and my calendar is free and clear. I'm looking forward to getting settled into our new place and reconnecting with friends after a crazy couple of months. Happy weekend!

It's coat season! Loving this vintage swing coat

Every weekend should be a three day weekend

I'm obsessed with this Google Chrome extension (cats!)

Girls to the front!

How gorgeous is this vegan nail polish?

Fashion's cultural appropriation problem

Cute shades

Excited to watch this Netflix show

A pretty dress for a fall wedding

This Etsy shop is perfection - look at this tape dispenser!

Really interested in this podcast

Can you say Love Story? This fall trench is a classic.

"Feminism isn't a trend to be enjoyed for fall 2016" - WORD.

The most perfect iPhone case

Listen to Solange's new album A Seat at the Table

Fun boots for fall