Sunday, May 3, 2015

Here & There 5.3

 photo 11191237_1443372399308649_1712277306_n_zpsoovzn7na.jpg
Happy May everyone. "It's gonna be May"... and all that. I couldn't be happier with the weather here in Philly this weekend, after the craziest week I've had in awhile, a beautiful Saturday and Sunday felt much, much deserved. This past week found me in NYC twice, once to shoot with a couple of extremely talented (and beautiful) artists, and then a sojourn to Red Hook for some wedding goodness. The week ahead will be no quieter, I'm off to Atlanta on Wednesday - Wednesday! - for an FP Me shoot and to go to Shaky Knees. I have a feeling this month is going to absolutely fly by and I want to savor every day.

My goal this week? Mostly I just want to get through the week. I know it will be a busy one. What are you working on?

This necklace would be so stunning with a simple white maxi dress for late spring, or this cute white romper.

Love this simple gold collar

These new knit sets are the cutest ever - love how you could mix and match

Beauty retouching is absolutely insane

Perfect Mother's Day gifts - love these pretty floral phone cases

And one of my mom's favorite books

THIS

I really need a new pair of Birks - these and these would be cute

Confession: I'm really really bad about going to the doctor - this was helpful

Loving these sandals too

8 vows to make to yourself before marriage

GAP is having a huge spring sale - these pineapple shorts are cute, and I'd love to nap in this

Such a pretty space

ASOS is having a big sale as well - loving these jelly sandals

Mmm.. I love coconut macaroons 

All kinds of obsessed with this straw boater hat

Meditation 101