Thursday, May 17, 2012

High-Waisted for Lack of a Better Title

 
In this outfit:
Tank c/o Thief & Bandit
Lace Top: Vintage (mom's)
Jeans: Vintage ($10 Avalon Ex.)
Wedges: Buffalo Ex. ($40)
Bag: Vintage ($7 thrift)
Cuff: Thrifted ($2)
Belt: AA ($16)
Earrings c/o Noble Town Vintage

Maybe it's the weather, but I've been in such a dress mood for the past couple of months, I feel like I've been neglecting the pants-portion of my wardrobe. Do you ever get fixated on a specific piece of clothing? Anyways, I bought these amazing vintage jeans a few months ago, and finally dragged them out of hiding this week. If you can't tell already, they're really, really high-waisted. So high-waisted that they actually reach my natural waist, which is fine until about 4 o'clock in the afternoon at which point I felt like I needed to rip them off my body due to strangulation- a swift reminder of why I prefer dresses and skirts.