I can't believe it's already the end of the week, are you looking forward to the weekend? Any special plans? I am ecstatic, Chris actually has a weekend day off! We have a great Sunday planned with lots of projects, I just can't wait. I'm feeling really good about how this week went, I got to the gym when I said I would, am feeling super motivated about this here blog, and am finally feeling a little more organized.
Oh, and I finally bought a replacement lens for my camera! So, if you've been wondering what the heck I've been up to, I can finally show you soon! My lens has been broken since fall fashion week, usable sure, but broken and taped to my camera. The situation only got worse when we moved, so I haven't been able to carry it with me when we're out and about for fear of damaging it more. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my lens comes today, but if not it'll be Monday. I seriously can't wait to be able to share more with you all, especially since we've been doing more exploring of our new city!
Here's what I'm loving from around the web this week:
1. I can't get enough of lay-down styling, and Ruche's new Seasonal Solutions lookbook is perfection! They offer great ideas on ways to style your glittery pieces post-holiday. This is my favorite look!
2. It's so exciting to see some warm-weather styles showing up on Blowfish! I can't wait to wear sandals again and think these are super cute.
3. This sweater would be perfect styled with dark denim and a long sleeve top for the weekend, I love the pattern!
4. A cute, belted clutch, perfect for a weekend date! Get 10% off your order from Le Lapin D'or! Enter the code Grey10 at checkout!
5. The perfect little velvet dress!