Monday, November 29, 2010

Over The Weekend (or, pumpkin pie and puppies)

Did everyone have an amazing weekend/ Thanksgiving? Chris and I drove to Maine last Wednesday night and returned late Sunday night. All I can say is it's getting more and more difficult to leave! We had a great Thanksgiving at his Grandparents house, and spent the rest of the weekend playing with my mom's puppy, Buster, who is so incredibly cute. We took a lot of photos of him, but it wasn't until last night that I realized that he was in almost every photo I took! We got some snow too, only a little bit but it stuck around the whole weekend, I can't wait for snowstorms!
My Mom's rescue dog, Bones is particularly smitten with Buster and it's really sweet to see them play together. Typically, I'm not a dog person, but it's difficult to resist the cuteness of a puppy. He's starting to learn tug-of-war and is developing a taste for slippers and shoelaces. I really can't wait to go North as soon as possible to see him again!

There's a lot to share this week, including a new hairstyle (a rather impulsive decision, but I'm pleased with it), and a giveaway. Can you believe it's almost December?