Sunday, August 2, 2015

Here & There 8.1

 photo 11330590_1648391425374772_555098166_n_zpseixrtlll.jpg
Happy Sunday! How are you spending your weekend? We went to see Trainwreck on Friday evening, had a wine and cheese on the stoop date last night, and are headed out for a hike this afternoon. The heat has been unreal, I know - heat? In summer? - but really. We've both been taking any and every opportunity to escape it, and we're counting down the days until we head to the ocean for a friend's wedding. Stay cool, friends. Also - can you believe it's AUGUST?

All the hair inspiration you could ask for - in one place

The most perfect vintage summer dress

Are you on PoshMark? I just joined so I can seriously clean things out around here.

Classic cross body bags for fall - I've got my eye on that push lock number

Made this for dinner the other night and it was SO. GOOD.

Have you checked out ModCloth's new namesake line yet? Super cute, especially for an office.

How to repot your houseplants (I need to do this)

How pretty are these boots? I can see them with distressed denim and a tee for now or a big, chunky sweater for later.

How to meditate

My kind of wedding accessory (love this dress to wear with it, too). Just kidding... kind of.

My favorite write up I've worked on to date - such a wonderful soul

Everyone at the office is obsessed with this skirt - so cute!

Who else is excited about the return of clogs this year?

Really want to try this DIY hair repair mask

Really want to try this all natural deodorant. And I'm freshly obsessed with this French face cream