Saturday, June 20, 2015

Here & There 6.20

 photo 11428187_923101424414902_1673378179_n_zpsvmk07gay.jpg
Happy Saturday! What are you up to today? I kicked off my morning with a much-needed pre-breakfast run, ending at Honey's on South Street where I convened with two of my favorite ladies. After breakfast I meandered through the Rittenhouse farmers' market and up to where Chris works to meet up with him at the close of his shift. Yes, I sure do love how walkable/runable this city is, it makes discovering new places so much more fun. 

So far the rain is holding out on us, a great thing since we're headed up to Manayunk today to explore the arts fest happening this weekend. And tomorrow? Tomorrow I hope to replace those old ass running shoes up there with something new and knee-friendly. Because, man, I have the knees of an elderly person. Sadly the Asics I ordered were too small, so fingers crossed I find the perfect pair. Exciting stuff, friends. What are you up to?

Are you looking for the perfect fringe jacket? Because I found it for you.

A pretty little vintage Navajo ring to finish off your look.

This story from Angela got me thinking about all my old apartments - the good and the bad!

My new favorite bra - so comfy!

Found: Gorgeous (and affordable) linen bedding... swooooon

More pretty home decor - love this cactus pillow

The perfect shoes for summer

This is possibly the cutest bunny I've ever seen (and such a sweet little interview)

So in love with this pretty hat

"The everything bagel of storm photography"

Nordstrom is having a huge summer clearance sale - including the most perfect dress

Yum - what a great looking cookbook

Pretty summer essentials

This would have been really helpful to have in art school - but still makes me laugh

Shop the $15 and under sale at F21

The perfect denim jumpsuit for summer

The cutest skirts - love this vintage-inspired mini

I would happily live here

Etsy faves: These cute pins, these incredible stained glass pieces, this whole shop


LIVforstyle said...

Love these posts. Thanks for sharing.


Veronika, By The Shore said...

You're not alone, I too have the knees of an old lady and have to be super careful when I run! Sigh!! And the Forever 21 sale sounds fab-u-lous. Off to peek!! Happy weekend, love! xo

Jen said...

Glad to know I'm not the only person with bad's so frustrating for runners! Could you post if you find some good running shoes? I may need to switch out soon.

Sarah said...

Love the flowers:)

Anonymous said...

You should check out this really amazing/powerful high school photo project up around the streets of Kensington.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!